Submit a Question
For best results, please use Internet Explorer to fill out the form. Failure to enter all of the requested information, such as court case number or name may prevent the Friend of the Court from answering your question.
Questions about the status of child support payments should be directed to the Michigan State Disbursement Unit through the 24-hour case information access line at 616-846-8210. Account information is also available here
To change your address, your signature is required on a completed Address change form. Please do not use this form for address changes. The form can be faxed to 616-846-8128 or mailed to Friend of the Court, 414 Washington Ave, Room 225, Grand Haven MI 49417
* Mandatory Field
Sender's Name*:
Custodial Parent*: Non Custodial Parent*:
Court Order/Case number*: -- (Example: 2009-0#####-XX)
Daytime Phone Number*:
City*: State*:  Zip*:
Message*:Please explain the situation in detail.
If you receive a "Failed to load Popup Blocker Assistant ActiveX control" message box upon submitting this form, please click on "ok"